When: Saturday, October 12th at 11 AM
Where: At Big Fish Golf Course
Cost: $45 per golfer (includes food and a drink up to $3.50)
Format: 9-hole 2-person scramble split into flights determined on how many participants
Payout: Of the $45 each participant pays, $10 of it will go towards the total prize fund. If there are 20 teams, there will be $400 worth of prize money to be distributed accordingly.
This will be put into a club credit account and will be active in the 2020 season for golf rounds and any merchandise in the shop!
After the Round: There will be an awards banquet and lunch following the round in the event center
– Men 64 and younger play from the white tees
– Men 65 and older play from the gold tees
– Women play from the red tees
– All white stakes will be played as red stake lateral hazards
– All woods on the back nine including the division on 15 and 17 are to be played as red stakes
– Players cannot improve the lie of the ball meaning you can’t move from rough to fairway, etc.
– Players get one club length from the spot of the ball and 6 inches on the green to move the ball, no closer to the hole
– Remember to have fun!!
‘Tis the Season to Plan Ahead!
Host the best holiday party yet this year! Let us host while you and your guests celebrate another year of hard work and get ready for the upcoming New Year.
It’ll be so great — everyone will be talking about it until next year 😉 Secure your date below.